Page 1 of 1

Ajax's Birthday!!!

Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:10 am
by marisa
So a few days ago (9/10) was Ajax's FIRST birthday! =D I was so excited and he was too since he got a special raspberry treat. I know I know... fruit isn't that great for them. But it was his birthday, after all. =)

Re: Ajax's Birthday!!!

Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:03 am
by StaceyLeigh
Very cute Bluey-a Birthday is a great excuse for a treat! Happy Bday Ajax :bday:

Re: Ajax's Birthday!!!

Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:11 am
by Toria Dawn
Haha that is too cute!

Re: Ajax's Birthday!!!

Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:54 am
by Fatal_S
Happy birthday, Ajax! Those raspberries look nummy :D Ajax looks great, and very happy about his birthday.

Note: fruit isn't bad for them, it's just best not mixed into the normal meals; as a snack food it's great :)

Re: Ajax's Birthday!!!

Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:51 pm
by Merriann
Happy Birthday Ajax!!! :thumbs: :heyho:

Re: Ajax's Birthday!!!

Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:20 pm
by bluetonguerocks
Happy Birthday, Ajax!

Re: Ajax's Birthday!!!

Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:51 pm
by marisa
Thanks guys! He appreciates all the love. <3 In fact he was rather cuddly today and was right up against me for well over an hour, just chilling. He's my baby!

I can't believe I'm so mushy over a skink but they are just so awesome.

Re: Ajax's Birthday!!!

Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:05 pm
by bluetonguerocks
marisa wrote:I can't believe I'm so mushy over a skink but they are just so awesome.


haha it's okay all of us do

Re: Ajax's Birthday!!!

Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:35 am
by Lea
Raspberries don't last long when I give them to mine, they seem to have the addictive power that chocolate has in humans!

Happy Birthday, Ajax!