Page 1 of 1

Hello people

Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:45 am
by DeeDub
Hi there everyone. I am new here and thought I would say hello. I live in the U.S. and was introduced to my first BTS a few months ago. I found this site and forum and have been lurking for a few days. Pretty excited to continue to learn from you all, and begin keeping BTS. Seems like an enjoyable forum. See you around.

----------------
DW

Re: Hello people

Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:24 am
by StaceyLeigh
Welcome- this is an awesome resource-learn all you can! BTS make awesome pets when you know how to take good care of them!

Re: Hello people

Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:09 am
by Toria Dawn
Welcome! I have learned a ton here, everyone's really helpful!

Re: Hello people

Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:46 pm
by James Wilson
Welcome, it is good to see you here!

Re: Hello people

Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:03 pm
by bluetonguerocks
Welcome to the site :D

... and ur bluey pics are required :banana: