Page 1 of 1

Introducing Paisley *James Wilson*

Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:34 am
by Alicia P
Yesterday a package arrived
Image Image Image

And inside was the cutest little baby! Who we named Paisley and will from now on be know as a she.
Well at least until she grows up and proves otherwise ;)
Image
Image
Image

We put her in her tank and left her alone for the day. She had started shedding right before James sent her out and he told me to give her a little soak. I didn't get any pic's but when I went to get her out she huffed and hissed at me. It was the most adorable thing :love: her shed all came off and back into her tank she went for the rest of the night.

Re: Introducing Paisley *James Wilson*

Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:45 am
by Alicia P
This morning I decided to offer her some breakfast. I was worried she wouldn't want to eat.
Image

It was an unfounded worry, she ate about 3/4 of the scoop I gave her.
Image

Image

Image

Full and "hiding"
Image

The missing scales on her head happened before James sent her and he assured me all would be well after another shed or two.
Also I will start adding fresh veggies into her food in a couple of days, I want to get her eating regularly first.

Re: Introducing Paisley *James Wilson*

Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:45 am
by WiFiber
Very nice! I just purchased a baby from James as well, pics are in another thread. It would be great to see how these two grow over time! :D

Re: Introducing Paisley *James Wilson*

Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:29 am
by LizardLady46
Congrats. what a cutey. OMG I am so glad I didn't have to have my bluey shipped. I know they do fine but its so sad to see them in that little container. My Naxos is from James last year. I got to go to his house and just pick him up and bring him home. :) James babies seem to have great appetites. Make sure you start mixing the dog food with greens at every feeding then you won't have a picky skink.

Re: Introducing Paisley *James Wilson*

Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:15 pm
by Merriann
He is adorable! I love the pics of him eating-- he looks so small compared to the plate! Hello to you and paisley from another newbie owner!

Re: Introducing Paisley *James Wilson*

Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:00 am
by Lea
It's like Christmas with all these James babies around! You have a lovely looking baby there, with a great appetite for a little traveller. Hopefully you'll have no trouble getting veggies into him and he'll grow up nice and strong.

Re: Introducing Paisley *James Wilson*

Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:21 am
by Coomassie
So cute! And I love the name. Congrats on a beautiful baby!

Re: Introducing Paisley *James Wilson*

Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:26 am
by Dakota
Looks like he is eating ice cream.. :lol:

Re: Introducing Paisley *James Wilson*

Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:50 am
by StaceyLeigh
Congrats, beautiful baby!

Re: Introducing Paisley *James Wilson*

Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:31 am
by Alicia P
Thanks everyone! I bought some arugula last night when I went grocery shopping & I'm planning on adding a little bit into today's meal offering.

Dakota I can assure you she was not eating ice cream in the pic's I posted :lol:

Re: Introducing Paisley *James Wilson*

Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:25 pm
by chipmunkskink
Congratulations! What a beauty! Also thanks for showing pics of how they are shipped in the box and container...it helps to get a visual as we prepare for our baby arriving next week! Can't wait! :ohyes:

Re: Introducing Paisley *James Wilson*

Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:43 pm
by Alicia P
Paisley had some small calcium & d3 dusted dubia roaches today and really liked them.

Paisley *James Wilson* new pictures

Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:37 am
by Alicia P
Took some new pictures of Paisley today :)
On 8/8 I weighed her at 65 grams and today she weighed in at 106 grams.
She has gained 41 grams in 20 days, does that sound good?

Image

Image

Image

Re: Introducing Paisley *James Wilson*

Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:45 am
by Mimo
Beautifull skink, love the picture where he seems to lick the camera xD

Re: Introducing Paisley *James Wilson*

Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:30 pm
by donkeybuff
41 grams in 20 days is definitely good!

Re: Introducing Paisley *James Wilson*

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:05 pm
by Alicia P
donkeybuff wrote:41 grams in 20 days is definitely good!

Thank you. She is a great eater if I feed every other day.

Re: Introducing Paisley *James Wilson*

Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:41 pm
by bluetonguerocks
beautiful northern! congrats

Re: Introducing Paisley *James Wilson*

Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:57 am
by Toria Dawn
Eeeeeeek I LOVE that first pic in the second set of photos of her!!!!!