Page 1 of 1

Update pics of Irwin the Northern

Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:47 pm
by Scincoides
We got Irwin about four months ago. We bought him from a member on this forum, but he/she was produced by Bonita Galas. Growing really well and has a sweet temperament. This guy is a bottomless pit. I have no doubt that he would eat three times a day if i let him.

Re: Update pics of Irwin the Northern

Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:04 pm
by Logancrook
Good looking skink!!

Re: Update pics of Irwin the Northern

Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:07 pm
by Scincoides
Thanks. I love this little guy

Re: Update pics of Irwin the Northern

Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:53 am
by Lea
He has a nice pattern, lovely skink. You must be very happy with this little one!

Re: Update pics of Irwin the Northern

Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:54 pm
by Scincoides
Yeah he's adorable. He does have a cool pattern. I love Northerns, they are so variable. I don't own two animals that look alike

Re: Update pics of Irwin the Northern

Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:04 pm
by bluetonguerocks
Northerns ftw! hahah i think they are like gentle giants of the skink world