okay I will stop rambling now Noises?
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
- crm2000
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 131
- Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:35 pm
- Country:
- Location: North America
Noises?
Hi again
! So my blue tongue skink, Percy, keeps making an odd whistle/squeaking noise when he breathes it started a wile ago like a couple months and I checked past topics for information the ones I read said it was fine but I'm still worried shortly after it started we found a little piece of shed caught in his nose and got it out I thought the sound would stop after that but he keeps doing it but its not like every time he breathes though only sometimes I'm starting to get a little paranoid about everything since the whole cyst experience with him
. Is it ok he keeps making the noises? Thanks! Oh and by the way other than that he seems perfectly fine no discharge from his eyes or anything like that. Eek! I always have him out when I post for some reason and he tried to crawl in to my shirt
okay I will stop rambling now
sigh I talk to much.
okay I will stop rambling now - Richard.C
- Kimberley Klan

- Posts: 10474
- Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:37 am
- Country:
- Location: melbourne australia
Re: Noises?
some do it normally,if its only occaisionally very likely nothing to worry about,but if it concerns you ,keep an eye on it,if early stages of a respitory infection you will see other clues,like open mouth breathing,bubbly or watery eyes and nostrils or sneezing which causes that
if its just a slight whistle and every thing else appears normal,should be fine,but always good to keep a good eye on things just in case it is early symptoms of something
if its just a slight whistle and every thing else appears normal,should be fine,but always good to keep a good eye on things just in case it is early symptoms of something
- crm2000
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 131
- Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:35 pm
- Country:
- Location: North America
Re: Noises?
Okay thanks! I was just concerned because I had never noticed it before a few months ago.
Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 207 guests
