Best place to buy a BTS?
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
- NightViper14
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 8
- Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:41 pm
- Country:
- Location: Louisiana
Best place to buy a BTS?
I'm new to blue tongues but I can't wait to get in to them. I want to know whats the best breeder or seller I should get my first one from?
"So fear helps me from making mistakes, but I make a lot of mistakes" -Steve Irwin
- Dakota
- Snail Hunter

- Posts: 5212
- Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:30 pm
- Your Facebook name: Dakota Nivens
- Country: US
Re: Best place to buy a BTS?
Though this post is outdated, it gives a list of breeders that are still in the hobby: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=19635
"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man." — Charles Darwin
- NightViper14
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 8
- Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:41 pm
- Country:
- Location: Louisiana
Re: Best place to buy a BTS?
Dakota Nivens wrote:Though this post is outdated, it gives a list of breeders that are still in the hobby: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=19635
Thanks I'll look at those guys
"So fear helps me from making mistakes, but I make a lot of mistakes" -Steve Irwin
Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 218 guests
