Multi vitamin
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
- Logancrook
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:05 pm
- Country:
- Location: Maryland, USA
Multi vitamin
I got this the other day to help out my skinks diet and nutrition. Is this ok as a muti vitamin and has anyone else use this?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- lucasrusinak
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 124
- Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:05 am
- Country:
- Location: Staten Island, NY
Re: Multi vitamin
i'm actually pretty curious about this too. my friend had an unopened bottle of this still around from his turtle and gave it to me
- Coomassie
- The Inked Chemist

- Posts: 1826
- Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:01 pm
- Country:
- Location: Newark, DE
Re: Multi vitamin
I'm not familiar with that brand but a multivitamin once a week or so is a good idea. I use the Repashy brand because it is some of the best stuff on the market. Turtle multivitamins are probably quite a bit different than those used for lizards.
Cay T.
- Logancrook
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:05 pm
- Country:
- Location: Maryland, USA
Re: Multi vitamin
I agree. It says reptile vitamins but its got a lizard on it. I know zoo med is also popularly used for reptiles so I thought id be ok.
Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 182 guests
