Page 1 of 1

Identify please...

Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:33 pm
by ljhinders
Another skink came up for sale in my area and I was hoping someone could help me out with what type and possible gender. sorry don't have full body pic.. Thank you

Re: Identify please...

Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:37 pm
by xxmonitorlizardxx
Irian Jaya. It looks overweight. I cannot guess its gender without a full body picture.

Re: Identify please...

Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:44 pm
by ljhinders
Thank you xx

Re: Identify please...

Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:57 pm
by Linnea
a pretty IJ, but heavily overweight by the looks of it.

i dont like the "beaking" look of the second photo, but it might just be the image.

Re: Identify please...

Posted: Wed May 29, 2013 4:21 am
by Richard.C
over weight isnt a bad thing when aquiring new lizards,especially ones that are commonly imported,shows it has settled into captivity and isnt a fussy feeder if been captive for a while

looks like a nice looking ij from what i can see of it

Re: Identify please...

Posted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:34 am
by ljhinders
Thanks for your input. I don't know if I will buy him/her yet but am glad of the fast replies for people here to help me out with the type of bluey. I really don't need another bluey, we really love Soren and our happy with him :D but it's sooo tempting when the post is so close to where I live.