Page 1 of 1

Want your skink featured in a magazine? Need pictures!

Posted: Sat May 25, 2013 10:20 am
by LarissaLurid
I wrote a blue tongue skink article for Herpetoculture House Magazine and would like to make a section showing each type of blue tongue skink. I need pictures of your Northerns, Easterns, Westerns, Blotched, Irian Jaya, Indonesian, Merauke, Centralian, Shingleback, Key Island, Tanimbar, and Adelaide Pygmy. You will be credited for your pictures as well. If anyone could post on this page or message them to me here or at abbccjns@yahoo.com , if would be much appreciated!

Re: Want your skink featured in a magazine? Need pictures!

Posted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:43 pm
by Susann
If they are posted here, they won't be in a very big format. Is the magazine OK with that, or would you rather we email them to you?

Re: Want your skink featured in a magazine? Need pictures!

Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 10:03 am
by LarissaLurid
You can email, I need them today.