Page 1 of 1

New food

Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 5:16 pm
by Bumblebat
I've been wanting to try the Deli Fresh dog food for Sake for awhile. It comes in a tube and it's refrigerated. I bought the "chicken salmon beef and egg" mix today and mixed it with dandelion greens. She hoovered it Immediately and gave me an adorable offended look when it was all gone. She snuffled around her bowl for a solid five minutes afterward looking for more. I'm really happy with it. It's good until August, but it will supposedly last a lot longer in the freezer.
It's been forever since I've posted a picture of her, this is the most recent I have. Hopefully I'll be able to take her outside for some better pictures soon.
941979_598463413506771_1843156240_n.jpg

Re: New food

Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 6:16 pm
by Richard.C
Sounds like a gourmet dinner,a good sign with new foods is when they polish it off and look for more,almost looks like its eyeing of camera in case its something that may be yummy,lol

Nice looking bluey