Page 1 of 1

Started a BlueTongue Website for our skinks

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:13 pm
by StaceyLeigh
While I am waiting on the baby skinks to be born :roll: I have started a website just for fun. Here is the link https://sites.google.com/site/ourbluetongueskinks/
All Bluey related, lots of good pictures, so please go take a look!

Re: Started a BlueTongue Website for our skinks

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:34 pm
by DrakeLineous12
If you're ever in the giving mood, or have extras, I wouldn't say no to a cb northern lol :wink:

Re: Started a BlueTongue Website for our skinks

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:32 pm
by Jeff
Very cool website. I truly appreciate the passion. You have also made me consider adding some stuff to mine.

Re: Started a BlueTongue Website for our skinks

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:35 pm
by StaceyLeigh
Jeff wrote:Very cool website. I truly appreciate the passion. You have also made me consider adding some stuff to mine.

Thanks! I am enjoying putting this together! Have to do something to pass the time, patience is not my virtue! Calypso just shed so I am hopeful it will be soon!

Re: Started a BlueTongue Website for our skinks

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:17 pm
by BruinsEv
Very nice website! New babies this week?! Can't wait to see pics!

Re: Started a BlueTongue Website for our skinks

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:34 pm
by Katrina
Very nice! Love the look. :D

Re: Started a BlueTongue Website for our skinks

Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:17 am
by Zalder
Love the site and will definitely chime in regularly to check up on the breeding, and can't wait for your food recipes. My girl is a very picky eater and maybe she'll explore with one of your dishes. :P

Re: Started a BlueTongue Website for our skinks

Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:44 am
by StaceyLeigh
Zalder wrote:Love the site and will definitely chime in regularly to check up on the breeding, and can't wait for your food recipes. My girl is a very picky eater and maybe she'll explore with one of your dishes. :P


Yes the recipes page is a work in progress. I have many to share, but I want to post pictures with each one, so I have some work to do.

Re: Started a BlueTongue Website for our skinks

Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:58 am
by LovesChihuahuas
Oh I love looking at Ember and Thor - so gorgeous!!!

Will definitely be checking the site again - such a good idea!

Re: Started a BlueTongue Website for our skinks

Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:06 am
by kenn
Lovely site! :thumbs:

Re: Started a BlueTongue Website for our skinks

Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:14 pm
by Spindown
Awesome site! I love the pics :)

Re: Started a BlueTongue Website for our skinks

Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:14 pm
by Zalder
StaceyLeigh wrote:
Zalder wrote:Love the site and will definitely chime in regularly to check up on the breeding, and can't wait for your food recipes. My girl is a very picky eater and maybe she'll explore with one of your dishes. :P


Yes the recipes page is a work in progress. I have many to share, but I want to post pictures with each one, so I have some work to do.


Take you time, better to get right than fast. :)