Page 1 of 1

Merauke Eats Dinner

Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:47 pm
by LarissaLurid
I feel like I haven't been posting in here forever! Anyway, here's my male Merauke, Caipora, eating some dinner. Looking a little thin because he's just getting out of brumation, so obviously hasn't been interested in food. Glad he's starting to wake up a bit though! He's been getting big even without eating, just over a year old and around 2 feet long now.

He's eating ground turkey, steak, chicken heart/liver/gizzards, collard greens, some peas, tiny bit of apple, and calcium w/ d-3. I love watching him eat and wipe his face after :heyho:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX0-5qDjJKs

Re: Merauke Eats Dinner

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:27 pm
by stinkyskinky
They are adorable...more so than normal, when that eat!

Re: Merauke Eats Dinner

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:30 pm
by Katrina
Looking great, good appetite for just out of brumation. :D

Re: Merauke Eats Dinner

Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:12 pm
by Zalder
Looks like a healthy appetite to me. :P adorable.