Page 1 of 1

New to the forum, but not new to reptiles

Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:25 pm
by Blue tongue lizard
Hey guys I'm new to the forum, but I have a beautiful Eastern Blue tongue lizard (supposed Female). She is about 11 months old.
I have read the complete care sheet learnt so much and still learning new things about these amazing reptiles. I have come here to learn more about them and there care and make some new friends. She has had mites before but got rid of the annoying things, now she's heaps better now :thumbs: , I will be asking questions too. I will upload some pics of her a bit later :P

Cheers,

Re: New to the forum, but not new to reptiles

Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:23 am
by Linnea
welcome to the forum :D

Re: New to the forum, but not new to reptiles

Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:04 am
by Richard.C
Welcome to the forum,dont be shy picking our brains

Re: New to the forum, but not new to reptiles

Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:29 pm
by Jeff
:welcome: