Page 1 of 1
Outside time for everyone (Lots of pics)
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:58 pm
by Karen
Was a nice 82 degrees here today, so I took everyone over to my parents' house to get some sun and exercise.
Tiberi is getting so big...
IMG_0252.JPG
IMG_0246.JPG
IMG_0238.JPG
IMG_0256.JPG
Usually Tiberi is the one zooming around everywhere, but today Sylvia was the explorer. Had to really keep on my toes to make sure she didn't shoot off under a bush or into the neighbor's yard.
IMG_0250.JPG
Amara is getting pretty big as well. Almost four feet long now and she's as heavy as Sylvia.
IMG_0237.JPG
IMG_0243.JPG
IMG_0258.JPG
Re: Outside time for everyone (Lots of pics)
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:23 pm
by StaceyLeigh
Beautiful pictures! I am jealous, we used to live in FL (for 5 yrs) and I so miss it!
Re: Outside time for everyone (Lots of pics)
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:49 pm
by Bluish
Nice skinks and boa!
Female Meraukes are as rare as hen's teeth up here.
Re: Outside time for everyone (Lots of pics)
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:44 pm
by Katrina
They all look gorgeous! You can hardly tell what a rough start Sylvia had, she's looking so healthy.

Very jealous of the weather - it's -35 C here (-31F). My skinks won't be enjoying the outdoors for quite a few more months!
Re: Outside time for everyone (Lots of pics)
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:56 pm
by Karen
Katrina wrote: it's -35 C here (-31F).
So cold... Florida "winter" seems to have taken a vacation this year. It's been far too warm.
Sylvia is indeed healthy and happy. I love her to death, so she better stay happy and healthy for many years.
Re: Outside time for everyone (Lots of pics)
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:46 pm
by hurricanejen
Beautiful! All of them!

I love how chunky that merauke looks, they get that chubby chin kind of appearance and that just makes my heart happy, lol.
-Jen
Re: Outside time for everyone (Lots of pics)
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:48 pm
by kenn
Some nice pictures!
Love your Boa too! Looks in good shape, and not fat at all! Good work!
Re: Outside time for everyone (Lots of pics)
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:41 am
by Coomassie
I <3 Sylvia....
Re: Outside time for everyone (Lots of pics)
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:23 pm
by Karen
hurricanejen wrote:Beautiful! All of them!

I love how chunky that merauke looks, they get that chubby chin kind of appearance and that just makes my heart happy, lol.
-Jen
I also love her jowls. Tiberi's head and neck are a lot more sleek.
kenn wrote:Love your Boa too! Looks in good shape, and not fat at all! Good work!
Thanks Kenn, I'm trying really hard to make sure she keeps that nice rectangular body shape.