Page 1 of 1
Growing up so fast!!
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:46 pm
by marisa
Hey everyone,
My little Ajax is nearly five months old now and growing like a super weed! He's still got a whole lot of spunk but we're working on that... He just got done shedding and is now a whopping 10 inches long! I'm ultra proud of the little guy, as you can see. Only a month ago I could fit his entire body (minus the tail) in my hand... my my my.
Re: Growing up so fast!!
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:44 pm
by kl
Looks like a very looking skink. I'd like to see a picture taken from above.
Kim
Re: Growing up so fast!!
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:37 pm
by Katrina
Beautiful!

And no issues posting pics of you as well, as long as you're ok with them on a publicly viewed forum. But it's fine with us!
Re: Growing up so fast!!
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:42 pm
by kenn
Looking Good, and the skins too

Re: Growing up so fast!!
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:01 pm
by marisa
Thanks guys! I will post a picture from the top when I can get him out next... Today's a hectic day for me, so at least by tomorrow sometime. =)
Re: Growing up so fast!!
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:55 pm
by marisa
Here are a few pictures from a different angle, as requested! And yeah a few of him just chilling with me... I couldn't resist.

Re: Growing up so fast!!
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:27 am
by camwin
Look at that little guy! Definitely a looker. He seems a bit darker than his brother, but with more white specks too. I also believe Ajax may have a couple inches on Aeon at the moment.

Re: Growing up so fast!!
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:31 pm
by Katrina
Ooh - brothers? I'd love to see pics of both siblings! He is definitely a gorgeous little BTS.

Re: Growing up so fast!!
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:04 pm
by xXZoeXx
Mine must be a giant! My little guy/girl is 10.5 inches at almost 4 months. (Still is 3 months)

Re: Growing up so fast!!
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:29 pm
by marisa
Haha, Camwin... you should post your pics too so we can get a side by side comparison. =) I do agree with you about the white specks though... and really? How long is Aeon now?
Yes, Katrina... we have sibling skinks. =) They closely resemble one another in both looks and personality, at least from what we've gathered.
And goodness, Zoe! Is yours also a Northern? That is crazy! Although I have definitely heard of some that are several inches longer than Ajax at 5 months. So it wouldn't surprise me. Pictures?