Page 1 of 1

I'm still here! Big photo update on Kupo. :)

Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:25 pm
by Lunaire
Hi all!

I love this forum and have been negligent due to my new job, moving (and new puppy!) etc. However, I havn't forgotten you guys and all the help you've given me regarding my Northern BTS, Kupo. :) Here is a photo update on him taken today! He is in the middle of a shed. I love the little booger, he's super tame, friendly to everyone, very chill little guy that makes me laugh.

Enjoy!

Re: I'm still here! Big photo update on Kupo. :)

Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:47 pm
by marisa
So cute! I can't wait for mine to calm down like yours has.

Re: I'm still here! Big photo update on Kupo. :)

Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:10 pm
by Lea
He's looking great, very photogenic, too. He looks happy having the camera around, perfectly chilled, as you said. Thanks for sharing!

Re: I'm still here! Big photo update on Kupo. :)

Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:12 am
by kenn
That s a nice skink you got there!

Re: I'm still here! Big photo update on Kupo. :)

Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:47 pm
by Lunaire
Thanks guys! :]