Page 1 of 1
BTS is sneezing
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:52 pm
by johntexaustin

Should I be worried about my BTS sneezing. I have noticed him sneezing. Is it a normal thing or should I take him to the vet. Please help
Re: BTS is sneezing
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:08 pm
by AnnaMonroe
It's normal for them to sneeze, especially if they burrow around a lot.
They get dust, water, food, etc. in their little nostrils and sneeze!
Spyro sneezes all the time. Don't be worried ;D
Re: BTS is sneezing
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:24 pm
by Bluish
Yes sneezing is normal.
Just keep in mind that your skink has had a rough time being shipped from Cali etc. Make sure he has a secure hide and good hot spot so his body is able to keep itself healthy while he/she adjusts to it's new home.
Re: BTS is sneezing
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:59 pm
by johntexaustin
Thanks guys. I'm glad its normal.
Re: BTS is sneezing
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:10 pm
by Spindown
haha they sneeze a lot, especially with wood shavings or other types of shavings that have particulates. If there is mucus or bubbles coming out...get to a vet ASAP! If not...you are fine
