Page 1 of 1

Quick snapshot of Kiah shedding

Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:18 am
by Lea
Finally! I thought he was never going to change his old pyjamas! He's all ear bags and Nora Batty stockings right now, but still ever reliable for a tongue shot.

image.jpg

Re: Quick snapshot of Kiah shedding

Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:37 am
by kenn
Nice!

Re: Quick snapshot of Kiah shedding

Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:36 am
by tgcorley
Great shot. It proves that Kiah is a male, since many males are known for their proclivity to wear the same old clothes until they practically disintegrate on their bodies! :wink:

Tom


Wali (Northern BTS, undetermined gender)
Sunny (12-year Beardie male)
Many unnamed Variable Mexican Kingsnakes

Re: Quick snapshot of Kiah shedding

Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:38 pm
by Spindown
haha cute :D
Hes got that expression that just says "I do what I want!" LOL

Re: Quick snapshot of Kiah shedding

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:58 pm
by dsteamn
I think they look so uncomfortable and itchy when they are shedding, and their ears and feet are so interesting. I always feel like I just want to pull it off myself because it hangs there so long. I love their skin when all the old stuff finally comes off. Its always so smooth and shiny.

Re: Quick snapshot of Kiah shedding

Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:08 pm
by Spindown
I think they look so uncomfortable and itchy when they are shedding


oh, i know! I always feel bad for them, and wish that they could just shed it all off in one piece in a day like my snakes do :D