Page 1 of 1

My first bluey!

Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:02 pm
by mos
Here is my bluey! He/she is now about 3 weeks old and is named Malek.
Such a sweetheart, I'm completely in love! :love:
The seller told me that he didn't know the species of the parents, and that they probably were mixes.
I don't know if you could tell by the pictures, but does anybody here know what my little one might be a mix of? :)
IMG_9141.JPG

IMG_9108.JPG

IMG_9114.JPG

IMG_9097.JPG

IMG_9093.JPG

IMG_9129.JPG

IMG_9150.JPG

Re: My first bluey!

Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:03 pm
by xxmonitorlizardxx
Irian Jaya

Re: My first bluey!

Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:49 pm
by Rani-May
he/she is beautiful :)

Re: My first bluey!

Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:56 pm
by Fatal_S
mos wrote:Image


Too cute! What a great photo :D

As ML said, it's an Irian Jaya (IJ).



Apparently I suck at quoting attachments.

Re: My first bluey!

Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:28 am
by mos
Thanks! So you don't think he/she's a mix? :D

Re: My first bluey!

Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:42 am
by Niels D
Nice pictures and look at those eyes! Sorry to mention this again, but it seems like we've got another European member! :thumbs:

Re: My first bluey!

Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:08 pm
by kenn
Niels D wrote:Nice pictures and look at those eyes! Sorry to mention this again, but it seems like we've got another European member! :thumbs:

+1
Go Europe :)

Nice looking lil one!

Re: My first bluey!

Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:26 pm
by Katrina
Welcome!! Gorgeous little one!

Based on those pics it looks pretty much like an IJ, but that may change a bit over time and with different pictures. But I'd say IJ as well.

Nice to see all the European members - it's great having such an international forum. :D

Re: My first bluey!

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:29 pm
by mos
Thanks everyone! This seems to be a great forum, especially for beginners like myself :) As my lizard is getting bigger, there's probably gonna be question marks along the way.
Okey, will be interesting to see what he might look like as time goes by! :D

Re: My first bluey!

Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:45 pm
by Spindown
I dont know what it might be a mix of, other than scaley cuteness! <3's

Probably question marks? Definitely question marks, and thats what we are here for :) I have 4 blueys and I still have question marks from time to time LOL