Page 1 of 1
Smiley Axanthic
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:15 am
by Panana_Blue
Re: Smiley Axanthic
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:26 am
by StaceyLeigh
Such cute Bluey faces

Re: Smiley Axanthic
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:44 am
by xxmonitorlizardxx
SO JEALOUS!!!
Re: Smiley Axanthic
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:15 am
by dustypaws
Love their expressions! Too cute.
Re: Smiley Axanthic
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:04 pm
by Cenetri
Beautiful little skinks! I love love LOVE silvers and axanthics... very jealous!
Re: Smiley Axanthic
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:54 pm
by Rani-May
So beautiful
Re: Smiley Axanthic
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:57 am
by Lea
Two little treasures! They did a good job of looking at the camera for you!
Re: Smiley Axanthic
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:14 am
by Panana_Blue
Thanks guys...I have been waiting for a long time for these type...
Really, they look lot more beaurtiful than in pictures...the white greyish...very contrast with black...

Re: Smiley Axanthic
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:52 am
by Coomassie
So adorable! I love them.