Page 1 of 1

Some Meraukes photo's

Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:02 am
by Jos
Almost stripeless, born 02-08-2012

Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

With deformed eye, born 24-08-2012

Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Litter feeding, born 11-10-2012

Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Re: Some Meraukes photo's

Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:33 pm
by Richard.C
Nice looking skinks,dig the almost stripeless ones

Re: Some Meraukes photo's

Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:25 pm
by Spindown
Oooooh nice! Poor little One-eye...I'd take him and spoil him though :)
And find a way to make a skink eye-patch. I'd name him a good Pirate-y name.

Is there actually an eye in there, or is there no eye? Just curious, my grandmother who breeds show dogs had one born with no eyes once. It was a pet for her mom.

Re: Some Meraukes photo's

Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:56 am
by Jos
When you look closely you see there is an eye but smaller than a normal.
If it is completly blind I don't know yet

Re: Some Meraukes photo's

Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:29 am
by Spindown
Interesting. Thanks for answering my curiosity :D