Page 1 of 1

Ok to feed him now?

Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:56 am
by Renee
Cosmos been back in his fully heated tank 2 days now after the blackout so should it be safe to feed him? I didnt want to feed him when the lights went out in case i couldnt keep him warm enough to digest it. Hes been running around the cage a lot and seems fine and hes been drinking more than usual, but the chameleon forum im on said to bring them back slow (the pygmy cham didnt make it unfortunately I couldnt keep him warm enough and couldnt spray him with water).

Re: Ok to feed him now?

Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:23 am
by mom22wins
I know chameleons are more fragile and I'm sorry to hear you lost one. As for Cosmo, I would think as long as you can warm him, he can eat.

Re: Ok to feed him now?

Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:17 pm
by Bird_Brain
I agree with Diane. And also sorry to hear the cham didn't make it.