Postby canadiangirl » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:57 am
Yay I finally got another Skink! It has been a few years since owning a BTS but I am thrilled with the new girl( so I've been told) I picked up. She is an adult and very calm and pleasant. I have been told she is Iran Jaya. She is eating well for me and is adjusting to her new 4x2x2' enclosure. Here are some pics of her. Please feel free to correct me on any info that may not be the case (sex, species) as it has been a while and I never was the best at identifying the species and especially not the sex!



Cheers,
Vanessa
Vanessa
2.6.0 Gecko
1.0 Ball Python
1.0.0 Brittish/FrenchBulldog
1.0.0 Brittish Bulldog
1.0 Chinchilla
0.2.0 daughters
1.0.0 hubby
90g saltwater tank , 2 clown fish, 1 hippo tang, 1 foxface, 1 PJ cardinal, 1 2-spot hogfish, 1 purple firefish, Wheeler Goby, and a cleaning crews