Page 1 of 1

Tiberi - Pattern and color progression (DUW)

Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:55 pm
by Karen
Tiberi is getting close to five months old and it's been interesting seeing how a baby BTS's pattern and color change over time. A few are more washed out because of lighting, but the 10/4 and 10/26 pictures are pretty accurate.

I got Tiberi from Jeff and this was one of his photos:
image.jpeg


One of the pictures I took after unpacking on 6/25:
DSCN3763.JPG


7/13:
DSCN4058.JPG


7/29:
DSCN4371.JPG


8/14:
DSCN4494.JPG


10/4:
DSCN4905.JPG


10/26:
DSCN4990.JPG

Re: Tiberi - Pattern and color progression (DUW)

Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:03 pm
by Rani-May
Beautiful, and its really nice to see quite a few pictures over time to see how they change. great post

Re: Tiberi - Pattern and color progression (DUW)

Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:21 am
by xXmisscarcarrXx
I know our skinks are siblings, but it's amazing how much they look alike :tongue:

Re: Tiberi - Pattern and color progression (DUW)

Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:13 am
by xxmonitorlizardxx
I think you have yourself a beautiful female :)

Re: Tiberi - Pattern and color progression (DUW)

Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:53 am
by Karen
xXmisscarcarrXx wrote:I know our skinks are siblings, but it's amazing how much they look alike :tongue:


I'd love to see updated photos of your skink!

xxmonitorlizardxx wrote:I think you have yourself a beautiful female :)


I've been thinking the same thing recently. Body and head are looking pretty girly.

Re: Tiberi - Pattern and color progression (DUW)

Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:39 pm
by Spindown
I'd say probably female too, I think i'm getting better at guessing online pics ;)

Lovely progression photos, very interesting.