Page 1 of 1

New to forum and BTS!

Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:39 pm
by ikendrick
Hi guys,
I've been researching pet lizards for a while, and finally decided to go with a blue tongue skink after reading up about them (including this forum, obviously). I was planning on getting a skink shipped from a breeder, but then I found a member's ad here (willis) and we were able to meet at NARBC Tinley Park. I've had my beautiful female Northern from him for a couple weeks now, and she's been great, eating well, super tame etc. I love this lizard! Right now I only have a bad cell phone picture of her. So far she doesn't have a name, we've just been calling her Skink. Looking forward to learning more on the forum!

Re: New to forum and BTS!

Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:01 pm
by Richard.C
Welcome to the forum,shes a nice looking northern, congrats on your first bluey

Re: New to forum and BTS!

Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:24 pm
by Rani-May
very nice :)

Re: New to forum and BTS!

Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:37 pm
by AnnaMonroe
Loving the colors on her, congratulations!(:

Re: New to forum and BTS!

Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:12 pm
by tiliqua38
Welcome! :) She is a beautiful skink!

Re: New to forum and BTS!

Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:15 pm
by bella3
Welcome! Do you know how old she is?

Re: New to forum and BTS!

Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:42 pm
by Spindown
Welcome! She is beautiful! She needs a name though (All my skinks are named after SC2 Zerg units)