Page 1 of 1

New to the BTS world!

Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:26 pm
by Kahlypso
Hello everyone! Ive been on this forum for a few months now, ever since i reserved a baby from Zach, but never felt like I had anything to contribute. haha. The new baby Northern comes tomorrow, (named Loki), and I couldn't be more anxious. I'm sure I
'll be inundating the forum with pics. :P

BTW, any recommendations on how to go about introducing Loki to his/her new enclosure? Was thinking about just opening the bag hes secure din and putting the bag in the terrarium.

Re: New to the BTS world!

Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:27 pm
by Kahlypso
Was originally Dilly, of the Peach Northern variety. XP btwww

Re: New to the BTS world!

Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:33 pm
by Rani-May
Most people do that, put the bag into the terrarium :) and just keep an eye on stress levels, if he/she is stressed leave him/her be for a bit :) Congrats on your new skink, you wont be disappointed at all, they are lovely pets and have wonderful personalities. I look forward to seeing plenty of pictures :D

Re: New to the BTS world!

Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:56 pm
by Niels D
Kahlypso wrote:(named Loki)


Cool name. I've also picked a name out of the Norse mythology. Got a skink named Grendel.