! I am very excited to see how we do and his colors afterwards once he starts shedding on his back I'll try to get pictures. SHEDDING!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
- crm2000
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 131
- Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:35 pm
- Country:
- Location: North America
SHEDDING!
Hi! I just got Percy out and saw a little bit of aspen in his nose so I gently wiped at it but it didn't untill I noticed he had a flap on his tail just like it so we checked the rest of him and we found he was shedding big on his stomach
! I am very excited to see how we do and his colors afterwards once he starts shedding on his back I'll try to get pictures. 
! I am very excited to see how we do and his colors afterwards once he starts shedding on his back I'll try to get pictures. -
Rachael t
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 68
- Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:36 am
- Country:
- Location: QLD, Australia
Re: SHEDDING!
I love it when Lizzie sheds! She gets the most beautiful golden colors! Bruce is not that spectacular. We'd love to see pics. 
Rachael, Lizzie and Tripod
- crm2000
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 131
- Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:35 pm
- Country:
- Location: North America
Re: SHEDDING!
Thanks! I just got home and went to check on him when I got him out he was done shedding on his back and has very beautiful bright colors now only his head and around his arms are left he even got his feet!
Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 171 guests
