Page 1 of 1

Tiliqua rugosa aspera

Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:01 pm
by slade
Hi,

I need your opinion :)

first pic : our group T.r.a

second pic : what do you think ? male or female ?

tx all
David

Re: Tiliqua rugosa aspera

Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:41 pm
by Lea
:noknow: . Hard to tell sex from these pictures. Nice looking bunch, though.

Re: Tiliqua rugosa aspera

Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:22 pm
by Richard.C
Nice big dark asperas,any idea where they originate in the wild,in the first pic,the 2 top left of pic look like a pr,male on top,female with more turnippy shaped tail,the bigger forms can be tricky to sex,both sexes can have huge fat tails of similar shape and boofy heads

I have a smaller form of aspera,females always have turnipy tails compared to straightish tails of males,plus with age males heads tank out,but can be subtle till they age a bit

Re: Tiliqua rugosa aspera

Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:01 am
by Fred Gaal
I think its hard to tell, but my first look would be male.
What size and weight do they have?
As I told they look very much as mine, they are aboud 500 and 700 grams.