Page 1 of 1
narbc tinley
Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:52 am
by struckanerve
Does anyone know if there will be any breeders at NARBC at tinley in Illinois? My gf and I are looking to get our first blue tongues and are just wondering if any breeders will be there. We raise and breed geckos and the skinks have caught our attention. Well let me know thanks!
Re: narbc tinley
Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:17 pm
by ikendrick
Hey guys,
I am also new to the breed and looking into getting a BTS. I live in Chicago, so I was also wondering if it was worth heading to Tinley in October to see if there would be any BTS there. Thanks for your help!
Re: narbc tinley
Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:46 pm
by donkeybuff
You will probably find BTS, but the quality may be questionable. Look over the buying tips on the care sheet to see what to look for in a skink and its seller. At this time of year, you will probably find some baby northerns, as well as imports 8 months and older.
Re: narbc tinley
Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:40 pm
by Jeff
Here is the vendor list:
http://www.narbc.com/Tinley/vendors_nar ... _park.html I don't see any well known bts breeders, but it is likely that there will be at least a few animals available there. I would recommend going with an established breeder though.