I am jumping with joy at the moment!

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
AnnaMonroe
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower
Posts: 477
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:28 am
Country:
Location: BROOKLYN, NY
Contact:

I am jumping with joy at the moment!

Postby AnnaMonroe » Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:52 pm

JUST THOUGHT I'D SHARE MY HAPPINESS WITH YOU ALL. :mrgreen:
Lol I am completely over reacting but I can't help it!
I've been checking the sales page every single day for the past month like a MADMAN.
I am #3 on the list for a bluey from Zach.

THE IJ PHOTOS HAVE FINALLY BEEN PUT UP RECENTLY TODAY!!
Aaaaaahhhhhhh lmao.
I have already chosen which beauty I want to spend a loooong time loving, but I don't want to mention which one I chose as of yet.. ;)
His presentation will be when he arrives at my home and I take photos to show you all :)
YAYAYAYAY! :thumbs:

Oh, and I have chosen a name: SPYRO !!!
User avatar
Jeff
Vladik Pippery
Vladik Pippery
Posts: 5684
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:33 pm
Country:
Location: Arizona, USA
Contact:

Re: I am jumping with joy at the moment!

Postby Jeff » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:06 pm

:kw:

Just kidding. I have kept dozens of skinks, and I still get crazy every time I get a new one! I have two arriving tomorrow and I want to take the day off work just so I can stare at them. Congratulations, and I am looking forward to pictures.
6.10.9 T. s. intermedia
2.2.7 T. s. scincoides
1.2.1 T. nigrolutea
2.2.0 T. r. rugosa
1.2.3 T.g. keyensis
2.0.5 T.s. chimaera
0.0.0. T. occipitalis
0.0.0. T. multifasciata
http://www.btskinks.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bluetong ... 846297977#
User avatar
Rani-May
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 786
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:09 pm
Country:
Location: Tasmania, Australia
Contact:

Re: I am jumping with joy at the moment!

Postby Rani-May » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:08 am

Its really nice that you are so excited about getting Spyro. cute name btw :D
User avatar
AnnaMonroe
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower
Posts: 477
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:28 am
Country:
Location: BROOKLYN, NY
Contact:

Re: I am jumping with joy at the moment!

Postby AnnaMonroe » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:55 am

Thanks, Jeff! & congratulations to you too! Ditto on the photos(;

Rani-May, thank you! & I couldn't be more excited!! My entire family is like, boiling with anticipation along side with me haha(:
User avatar
Rani-May
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 786
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:09 pm
Country:
Location: Tasmania, Australia
Contact:

Re: I am jumping with joy at the moment!

Postby Rani-May » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:07 am

I look forward to seeing LOTS of photos :D
User avatar
AnnaMonroe
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower
Posts: 477
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:28 am
Country:
Location: BROOKLYN, NY
Contact:

Re: I am jumping with joy at the moment!

Postby AnnaMonroe » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:34 am

Thank you! I look forward to showing them ;D
bella3
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower
Posts: 354
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:45 pm
Country:
Location: Ontario Canada

Re: I am jumping with joy at the moment!

Postby bella3 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:05 pm

Congrats! I can't wait to see pictures!
User avatar
AnnaMonroe
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower
Posts: 477
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:28 am
Country:
Location: BROOKLYN, NY
Contact:

Re: I am jumping with joy at the moment!

Postby AnnaMonroe » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:41 pm

Thanks!!(: I'll be sure to post lots!
User avatar
Spindown
Reptilian Artisan
Reptilian Artisan
Posts: 2680
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:24 pm
Country:

Re: I am jumping with joy at the moment!

Postby Spindown » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:44 pm

that is an adorable name :D
(I was a huge spyro fan as a kid, and still would be if I didnt loathe the playstation :D)
~Alyy
Spindown Reptiles est. 2013 ------- Facebook.com/SpindownReptiles
Specializing in Kenyan Sand boas and Special Needs animal care.
User avatar
crm2000
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:35 pm
Country:
Location: North America

Re: I am jumping with joy at the moment!

Postby crm2000 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:26 pm

Yay congratulations!!! And that is an awesome name!
User avatar
AnnaMonroe
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower
Posts: 477
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:28 am
Country:
Location: BROOKLYN, NY
Contact:

Re: I am jumping with joy at the moment!

Postby AnnaMonroe » Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:21 pm

Thank you SapphireTigress! & Yesss, Spyro for PS1 was definitely the best haha, sorry to hear you loathe it, but thats okay, ps1 is a huge thing of the past. ;D

Crm2000, thank you! I'm glad you think so(:
Last edited by AnnaMonroe on Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
LarissaLurid
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 762
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:26 pm
Country:
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: I am jumping with joy at the moment!

Postby LarissaLurid » Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:22 pm

SapphireTigress wrote:that is an adorable name :D
(I was a huge spyro fan as a kid, and still would be if I didnt loathe the playstation :D)


They've made thousands of spyro games so if you have another type of game console, it's been made for almost everything lol.
1.0 Merauke Blue Tongue Skink (Caipora)
TONS of other pets, listed on my page.
User avatar
AnnaMonroe
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower
Posts: 477
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:28 am
Country:
Location: BROOKLYN, NY
Contact:

Re: I am jumping with joy at the moment!

Postby AnnaMonroe » Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:23 pm

I have spyro for other game consoles as well, unfortunately they just aren't the same as spyro for ps1.
That was straight bombbbb.

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 164 guests