Page 1 of 1

New Baby Northern... Pics and Vids!!!

Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:17 pm
by Kurt
Hey guys,

I got a new baby last Thursday that I've been letting settle in the past few days. He's a tiny guy, about 10 inches long. He started out pretty shy and angry but he's chilled out quite a bit.

You'll see it in the pics, but he's pretty light overall--especially his chin and arms. His back is on the lighter side for a northern too. His side blotches are a nice yellow and I LOVE his black portholes.

He's got a funky scale pattern on his nose
IMAG0124.jpg


So small!
IMAG0121.jpg


IMAG0118.jpg


His new home
IMAG0111#1.jpg


IMAG0119.jpg


A little basking/exploring
IMAG0112#1.jpg


Hiding under his wood.
IMAG0116.jpg



The first vid is pretty boring. It just shows the little guy soaking in his water dish. The noise in the background is the TV :doh:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywgp2JqM ... ature=plcp

The baby is eating in this vid. He LOVES snails... and proves it with a nice little lunge. The first vid's background noise was so annoying so I put a song on this one, listen at your own risk (its an old rap song that happened to be about the same length as the vid so I threw it on...) :oops:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uP0XuYGh ... ature=plcp

Re: New Baby Northern... Pics!!!

Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:39 pm
by Richard.C
nice looking northern,he actually has some size on him already,they are tiny when first born

Re: New Baby Northern... Pics and Vids!!!

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:19 am
by AnnaMonroe
The eating video isn't opening, idk why, maybe it's just me -.-
But!, the first video works & he looks great!
Congratulations on your new baby(:

Re: New Baby Northern... Pics and Vids!!!

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:20 am
by Kurt
AnnaMonroe wrote:The eating video isn't opening, idk why, maybe it's just me -.-
But!, the first video works & he looks great!
Congratulations on your new baby(:


I edited the link to it again. Hopefully it works now!

Re: New Baby Northern... Pics and Vids!!!

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:43 am
by AnnaMonroe
Thanks, but it still doesn't work for me :'''''''{

Re: New Baby Northern... Pics and Vids!!!

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:45 am
by Bird_Brain
Beautiful little guy! Looks nice and healthy.