Page 1 of 1

My New Northern Blue Tongue Skink

Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:54 am
by wrath
This is my new Northern Blue Tongue Skink Nathan.

Re: My New Northern Blue Tongue Skink

Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:56 am
by AnnaMonroe
I like the combination of his colors and patterns.
Congrats!!

Re: My New Northern Blue Tongue Skink

Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:13 am
by BlueGuy
Congrats on your new bts

Re: My New Northern Blue Tongue Skink

Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:20 am
by Sarikazam
What a good looking little guy! Congrats! :)
Do you mind if I ask where you got him?

Re: My New Northern Blue Tongue Skink

Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:53 pm
by wrath
I got him from Jeff at Btskinks.com

Re: My New Northern Blue Tongue Skink

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:01 pm
by StaceyLeigh
Beautiful skink !

Re: My New Northern Blue Tongue Skink

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:15 pm
by Bird_Brain
Congrats on the new skink! Very nice looking!

Re: My New Northern Blue Tongue Skink

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:01 pm
by BruinsEv
Very nice! Jeff's BTS's always look good! Love the human names on them as well. Mine is Emma

Re: My New Northern Blue Tongue Skink

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:51 pm
by bella3
AnnaMonroe wrote:I like the combination of his colors and patterns.


I agree! So many different colors there! Very pretty skink! Congrats :)