Page 1 of 1

More pics of Emera!

Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:56 pm
by lourdesv89
Hey Peeps!

So basically, I'm obsessed! And my baby Emera has been very willing to pose for photos today :D yay. Here are some of my faves <3

Image
"oh, hello there, momma"

Image
"do you have food for me?"

Image
"i loveee foooood"

Image
"GIVE ME FOOOOOOD!!"

Image
"zzZZZzZZZzzz." -- food coma

:)

<3

Re: More pics of Emera!

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:27 am
by bella3
Awe-I love the second pic! Good looking skink! And I think we are all obsessed of taking photos of our blueys...or at least I am! :lol:

Re: More pics of Emera!

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:33 am
by BruinsEv
Haha food coma is unreal. These are awesome! One day until my baby arrives and it's threads like these I keep finding myself staring at, to get me through the next day or so.

Re: More pics of Emera!

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:59 pm
by Bluecharlotte
Very funny Emera is a such a pretty name KEEP THE PICTURES COMING!:D :D

Re: More pics of Emera!

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:33 pm
by LarissaLurid
lol i love the last 3. soo cute!

Re: More pics of Emera!

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:24 pm
by AnnaMonroe
Bluecharlotte wrote:Very funny Emera is a such a pretty name KEEP THE PICTURES COMING!:D :D



WHAT SHE SAID!!

Re: More pics of Emera!

Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:14 am
by lourdesv89
BruinsEv wrote:Haha food coma is unreal. These are awesome! One day until my baby arrives and it's threads like these I keep finding myself staring at, to get me through the next day or so.



I hope the time comes quickly! post photos!!!

Re: More pics of Emera!

Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:15 am
by lourdesv89
AnnaMonroe wrote:
Bluecharlotte wrote:Very funny Emera is a such a pretty name KEEP THE PICTURES COMING!:D :D



WHAT SHE SAID!!



Thank you! I only wish emeralds were blue!

Re: More pics of Emera!

Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:14 pm
by misticdragon68
Chromis needs to treat her like the lady she is. Princess me and my prince son. Goodness.