http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/4 ... AA300_.jpg
This stuff here, I picked it up for less than three bucks a bag from my local Fleet Farm (kinda a farm based store), and I was wondering how it was for reptiles? I know aspen is generally okay, but does anyone have specifics for this particular brand? I'd like to see about it because again, less than three bucks a bag? Oh hell yes! Reptibark is getting upwards in toe 20+ for a bag, that's just crazy.
EasyClean Aspen bedding? Good/Bad?
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
- Toxique
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 164
- Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 2:42 pm
- Country:
- Location: Wisconsin, USA
EasyClean Aspen bedding? Good/Bad?
1.0.0 Mortimer, Irian Jaya BTS
1.0.0 Nero, Pastel morph ball python
1.0.0 Wheatley, kitty
1.0.0 Nero, Pastel morph ball python
1.0.0 Wheatley, kitty
- Bird_Brain
- The Happy Hitman

- Posts: 4079
- Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:11 pm
- Country:
- Location: Warren, Indiana
Re: EasyClean Aspen bedding? Good/Bad?
I see no reason why that would not work for a skink. For the most part aspen is aspen. I have never bought aspen marketed strictly for reptiles. Most have been for small animals and I had no issues with it. As far as that brand, I have no experience.
Brad
Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 232 guests
