Page 1 of 1
Photos of Kiah
Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:24 am
by Lea
Just a few pictures of Kiah, enjoying the sunshine.P8100025.JPG
P8100029.JPG
P8100027.JPG
P8100028.JPG
P8100033.JPG
Re: Photos of Kiah
Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:19 am
by Richard.C
very nice looking eastern,love the dark face markings
Re: Photos of Kiah
Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:47 am
by Lea
He's got darker with age. Makes me think he has ingrained dirt on his face! I was concerned at one point, thinking it was an ailment of some kind, but he's been scraped and sampled at the vet, with nothing showing up, so I just put the darker colouration down to age.
Re: Photos of Kiah
Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:28 am
by bella3
Nice pictures, I like the 2nd photo

Re: Photos of Kiah
Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:43 am
by Bluecharlotte
He looks ike a lovely Skink plus could tell me what age he is im just curious

Re: Photos of Kiah
Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:19 am
by Bluish
I like the dark lipstick. Perhaps it's the skinks equivalent of gray hair.