Hello Once again.

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
ProCreationReptiles
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 132
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:48 am
Country:
Location: Kentucky
Contact:

Hello Once again.

Postby ProCreationReptiles » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:52 am

Its been quite a while since i have posted on here. Still into my reptiles and my collections are growing.

This breeding season for leopard geckos went well, extremely glad I didnt breed the way I did last year producing 50+ hatchlings because it seems the market is saturated with leo breeders now.

I have since added 4 sugar gliders to my family, along with 6 Northern Blue tongue skink babies ( see pics in lizard forum), I will be breeding them in the future. I also have Shade - my Eastern BTS, and of course Roxs, my male Merauke that is over 23 inches long....

Will probably be on here more since the leo season is calming down....

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 273 guests