Page 1 of 1
Show Me Your Viv!
Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:03 am
by Keblin
Hey everyone! ^^ I'm trying to get inspiration on how to set up my future skinks home so would love to see photos of people's set ups please! I also thought it might be nice to have a thread where people can compare and critic/compliment their set ups! ^^
Re: Show Me Your Viv!
Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:26 am
by AnnaMonroe
You can also go to the gallery and click on the enclosure album
gallery/index.php
Re: Show Me Your Viv!
Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:23 am
by Keblin
Oh thankyou very much! I didn't notice the gallery section!! ^^
Re: Show Me Your Viv!
Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:31 am
by AnnaMonroe
You're welcome! but i'm also glad you made this thread as well, i'm in the midst of setting up a BTS enclosure and would also love for people to post some recent enclosure photos.
I believe some previous threads on the first page have some enclosure pics as well if you browse through

Re: Show Me Your Viv!
Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:20 am
by Keblin
Yes I've had a good browse to!

There's some really great ones in the gallery section, but not many recent uploads! There must be some more recent pictures people want to show off! ^^
Re: Show Me Your Viv!
Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:37 am
by AnnaMonroe
I wish! I think everyone should take a pic, especially of they're proud of their creation !
When I set everything up, I will definitely post pics ;D
Re: Show Me Your Viv!
Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:26 pm
by Keblin
As will I, though it wont be until next summer!
My setup isnt going to be overly complicated, but its interesting to see other people's vivs even if they are simple!

Re: Show Me Your Viv!
Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:32 pm
by AnnaMonroe
No doubt! Also another good place to check out people's creativeness in enclosures is on YouTube!
I usually just search blue tongue skinks and I come across a bunch of different types, it's great;
Re: Show Me Your Viv!
Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:59 am
by Keblin
Thanks! I've seen a couple of amazing custom builds on there already! Huge polystyrene creations shaped like pyramids and everything!

Re: Show Me Your Viv!
Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:56 am
by AnnaMonroe
Really?! Oh wow, sounds great! One person even installed a waterfall in his BTS enclosure haha!!
Re: Show Me Your Viv!
Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:34 am
by Keblin
Oh this website (
http://www.lizard-landscapes.com/how-to-make-a-waterfall.html) is amazing for making your own hides, waterfalls...everything! ^^
I'd love to see some more general set ups though, maybe with some custom bits! ^^