
IM A MOMMY!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
-
xXmisscarcarrXx
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 42
- Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:30 pm
- Country:
- Location: United States, Ohio
IM A MOMMY!
My baby Blue Tongue Skink arrived and is healthy! He was hissing at everyone, which I found adorable...and quite funny 

- iLoveMyLizard
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 145
- Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:15 pm
- Country:
- Location: United Kingdom
Re: IM A MOMMY!
Welcome to the club. Im sure you will enjoy your skink, very much. Would love to see some photos! 
1.0.0 Irian Jaya - Sid
- AnnaMonroe
- Bluey Follower

- Posts: 477
- Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:28 am
- Country:
- Location: BROOKLYN, NY
- Contact:
Re: IM A MOMMY!
Congrats ! Can't wait to be in your shoes soon 
As for now, Photossss!!!
As for now, Photossss!!!

- Spindown
- Reptilian Artisan

- Posts: 2680
- Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:24 pm
- Country:
Re: IM A MOMMY!
Grats! They are addictive 
~Alyy
Spindown Reptiles est. 2013 ------- Facebook.com/SpindownReptiles
Specializing in Kenyan Sand boas and Special Needs animal care.
Spindown Reptiles est. 2013 ------- Facebook.com/SpindownReptiles
Specializing in Kenyan Sand boas and Special Needs animal care.
- Susann
- ADMIN

- Posts: 4022
- Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:06 pm
- Country: USA
- Location: Utah
Re: IM A MOMMY!
So happy for you!!!
And, YES, oh my gosh are they addicting!
And, YES, oh my gosh are they addicting!
Breeder and keeper of Meraukes from 2010 to 2022.
- Scooter_in_Kindergarten
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 152
- Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:25 pm
- Country:
- Location: Central Florida
Re: IM A MOMMY!
Congratulations! Isn't it so exciting? Were you a bit scared?
I was actually very scared when the box arrived with my li'l skinker (Fatal_S nick name) and the bag inside the box started moving. AHH! lol Once I got it in it's new home - I couldn't bring myself to touch it for hours until my BF came home and wanted to hold him. (I used to be VERY scared of lizards)
A year ago, around this time, I also got my first baby
I share your excitement, again; congrats! 
I was actually very scared when the box arrived with my li'l skinker (Fatal_S nick name) and the bag inside the box started moving. AHH! lol Once I got it in it's new home - I couldn't bring myself to touch it for hours until my BF came home and wanted to hold him. (I used to be VERY scared of lizards)
A year ago, around this time, I also got my first baby

-
xXmisscarcarrXx
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 42
- Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:30 pm
- Country:
- Location: United States, Ohio
Re: IM A MOMMY!
Thanks everyone! Yes, I was scared too! When I went to take him out of the bag, he hissed which made me jump 10 feet in the air! Thank you!!(:
- Bird_Brain
- The Happy Hitman

- Posts: 4079
- Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:11 pm
- Country:
- Location: Warren, Indiana
- AnnaMonroe
- Bluey Follower

- Posts: 477
- Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:28 am
- Country:
- Location: BROOKLYN, NY
- Contact:
Re: IM A MOMMY!
We want Photos!!! =)Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 219 guests
