Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts. If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that. This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
I was too busy getting them all settled in, but I have a few pictures now. No more babies, and mama Fluke just devowered a plate of egg. She's very protective of her babies.
And some quick photos of the babies: In the tank Baby 1 Baby 2 Baby 3 Baby 4 Baby 5
Thanks everyone. We seem to have stopped at 10 babies. No complaints I took some more pictures of the new arrivals, but I've lost track of which picture is for which baby.
Many thanks everyone. I'll definitely get better pictures in a few days. It's so hard to leave them be right now. And I can't stop checking the maternity tanks.
The hides are actually food dishes that I bought for the adults. I ran out of TP rolls, so I cut holes in the food dishes. They're working great, and they're dirt cheap. They're the kind you buy in bulk if you were serving food at a hotdog stand or such. They make life so much easier because I can just toss them after each meal.