Page 1 of 1

Pink Tongue Skink Question??

Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:43 pm
by LarissaLurid
So I've been looking at Pink Tongues for quite some time and have always been really interested in them and learning about them. Lately I've really been considering getting a pair and was wondering if anyone knows of where a good place would be to get them? I've looked on websites that post ads like forums like I feel some people might say to try, but haven't seen anyone selling pink tongues being sold.

Re: Pink Tongue Skink Question??

Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:03 am
by Richard.C
its probably likely a bit early forbabies to be offered over there give it a month or 2 and u may see a few advertised,they are quite prolific litter size wise and a few breeders of them are out there,as a hint try the trempers they have a web site,thinks its trempers lizard ranch and maybe put a wanted add up in the classifieds on here

Re: Pink Tongue Skink Question??

Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:02 am
by Bird_Brain
I have seen several on kingsnake.com.

Re: Pink Tongue Skink Question??

Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:28 am
by xxmonitorlizardxx

Re: Pink Tongue Skink Question??

Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:56 pm
by LarissaLurid
ReptileKing wrote:I have seen several on kingsnake.com.


Really? The only ones I saw were from a few years ago! I'll go look again I guess lol

Edit: no results came up....do you have a link to what you are talking about?? :/

Re: Pink Tongue Skink Question??

Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:57 pm
by LarissaLurid
xxmonitorlizardxx wrote:Very reputable:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/ ... p?t=321315


Oh wow thank you so much! Good to know it's someone reputable as well! :mrgreen: