Pink Tongue Skink Question??

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
LarissaLurid
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 762
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:26 pm
Country:
Location: United States
Contact:

Pink Tongue Skink Question??

Postby LarissaLurid » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:43 pm

So I've been looking at Pink Tongues for quite some time and have always been really interested in them and learning about them. Lately I've really been considering getting a pair and was wondering if anyone knows of where a good place would be to get them? I've looked on websites that post ads like forums like I feel some people might say to try, but haven't seen anyone selling pink tongues being sold.
1.0 Merauke Blue Tongue Skink (Caipora)
TONS of other pets, listed on my page.
User avatar
Richard.C
Kimberley Klan
Kimberley Klan
Posts: 10474
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:37 am
Country:
Location: melbourne australia

Re: Pink Tongue Skink Question??

Postby Richard.C » Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:03 am

its probably likely a bit early forbabies to be offered over there give it a month or 2 and u may see a few advertised,they are quite prolific litter size wise and a few breeders of them are out there,as a hint try the trempers they have a web site,thinks its trempers lizard ranch and maybe put a wanted add up in the classifieds on here
User avatar
Bird_Brain
The Happy Hitman
The Happy Hitman
Posts: 4079
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:11 pm
Country:
Location: Warren, Indiana

Re: Pink Tongue Skink Question??

Postby Bird_Brain » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:02 am

I have seen several on kingsnake.com.
Brad
User avatar
xxmonitorlizardxx
Walks with Squirrels
Walks with Squirrels
Posts: 4050
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:06 pm
Your Facebook name: Jeremy Johnson
Country:
Location: NJ, USA

Re: Pink Tongue Skink Question??

Postby xxmonitorlizardxx » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:28 am

Merauke Blue Tongue Skink Breeder
https://www.facebook.com/JJReptiles/
User avatar
LarissaLurid
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 762
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:26 pm
Country:
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: Pink Tongue Skink Question??

Postby LarissaLurid » Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:56 pm

ReptileKing wrote:I have seen several on kingsnake.com.


Really? The only ones I saw were from a few years ago! I'll go look again I guess lol

Edit: no results came up....do you have a link to what you are talking about?? :/
Last edited by LarissaLurid on Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1.0 Merauke Blue Tongue Skink (Caipora)
TONS of other pets, listed on my page.
User avatar
LarissaLurid
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 762
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:26 pm
Country:
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: Pink Tongue Skink Question??

Postby LarissaLurid » Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:57 pm

xxmonitorlizardxx wrote:Very reputable:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/ ... p?t=321315


Oh wow thank you so much! Good to know it's someone reputable as well! :mrgreen:
1.0 Merauke Blue Tongue Skink (Caipora)
TONS of other pets, listed on my page.

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 226 guests