Page 1 of 1

Pic of Rush with new hat and pic of Glenn

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:12 pm
by Rush
Brand new via iphone...

Re: Pic of Rush with new hat and pic of Glenn

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:20 pm
by Bird_Brain
Welcome Back! They both look great, but WOW! Is Glenn just stunning!

Re: Pic of Rush with new hat and pic of Glenn

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:28 pm
by xxmonitorlizardxx
I think Blueberry and Rush goto the same hat store :lol:

Re: Pic of Rush with new hat and pic of Glenn

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:29 pm
by Krippschick
Holy crap lol, Glenn is awesome and big! More pics of Glenn...I love Glenn<3

Re: Pic of Rush with new hat and pic of Glenn

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:40 pm
by Rush
Thanks Reptileking, Monitor, and krippschick! Yah, she's a big fatty today from eating her every 4-5day big meal so that is probably adding to her size. She does, however, have a long tail.I've never measured her length but its up there. Rush is still the king beast! He just looks small in his photo because of my cell camera.

Re: Pic of Rush with new hat and pic of Glenn

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:55 pm
by Krippschick
Do you know Glenns sex? You should get another, breed them, and send me a baby pleassssseeeeeee!!!!!! :D Sorry not meaning to be pushy, but Glenn has always been a total favorite of mine.

Re: Pic of Rush with new hat and pic of Glenn

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:36 pm
by Rush
No sperm plugs from Glenn. With her child bearing hips, and shape of head I believe she's a she :)

Re: Pic of Rush with new hat and pic of Glenn

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:31 am
by skeetersmom
I know you didn't ask - but trying to hone my ID skills (which are VERY weak). Is Rush an I.J. and Glenn an Indo?

Re: Pic of Rush with new hat and pic of Glenn

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:41 am
by xxmonitorlizardxx
Rush is a merauke. And glann is an indo.

Re: Pic of Rush with new hat and pic of Glenn

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:09 am
by Krippschick
I love Glenn lol, everytime i see her i just love her more. :D More pics would be awesome!

Re: Pic of Rush with new hat and pic of Glenn

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:55 pm
by KellyandLindsey
I love rush :lol: he made my day!!! for pics!!! please :D

Re: Pic of Rush with new hat and pic of Glenn

Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:17 pm
by Katrina
Nice to see them again! Looking great, thanks for the pics. Keep us updated! :D