Page 1 of 2

Some recent pics

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:24 pm
by Katrina
I know I've been MIA a lot lately, sorry - life has been super busy! All the kids are doing well, I grabbed some pics today or whoever was up which is only about half. If I have time over the next few days I'll try to get better pics and pics of everyone. A couple of the ones that were up are my "special needs" BTS, so don't judge them on their less than perfect appearance! :wink:

Re: Some recent pics

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:25 pm
by xxmonitorlizardxx
YEAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Re: Some recent pics

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:43 pm
by Krippschick
Wow Kat they all look great! Love your northerns they look really healthy :D .

Re: Some recent pics

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:54 pm
by xxmonitorlizardxx
Now which Merauke do I think is most suitable for Snickers... :thinking:

Re: Some recent pics

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:59 pm
by Karen
Awesome pictures Kat. I love that dark northern in the seventh photo.

Re: Some recent pics

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:47 pm
by Kbell31
Im going to show my husband how many skinks you have, maybe he will realize that me asking for a second one isnt that big of a deal lol...they are all beautiful!

Re: Some recent pics

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:25 pm
by Bird_Brain
Such beautiful skinks. I love those northerns!

Re: Some recent pics

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:36 pm
by Krippschick
xxmonitorlizardxx wrote:Now which Merauke do I think is most suitable for Snickers... :thinking:


Would be kind of interesting to see some babies. :D

Re: Some recent pics

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:45 pm
by KellyandLindsey
:banana2: :banana2: :banana2: hey! very cute skinks

Re: Some recent pics

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:31 pm
by Fatal_S
You have some absolutely stunning skinks <3 Wow.

Re: Some recent pics

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:32 pm
by xxmonitorlizardxx
Where is canasta?

Re: Some recent pics

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:37 pm
by Fatal_S
I believe Canasta is peeking out of her hide in one photo. That face is just asking for kisses.

Re: Some recent pics

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:36 am
by Richard.C
A lovely array of blueys kat

Re: Some recent pics

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:03 am
by Katrina
That's Nevada peeking out of the hide - Canasta didn't get up for photos. Neither did Kira, Stewy, Callie or Sami (but I had other pics of Sami from outside). And Nevada didn't pose very well, I only got the nose! I'll see if I can get some more today, if I have time. :)

Re: Some recent pics

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:39 am
by StaceyLeigh
Awesome skinks, love them all!

Re: Some recent pics

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:01 am
by Alioop
Wow Kat you really have a BEAUTIFUL collection!!

Re: Some recent pics

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:26 am
by skeetersmom
WOW - how many of these awsome creatures do you have? I so wish I could have another - but just don't have the room in my house :(

The are all beautiful - even the "special needs" one(s)...but I am sure all are very happy being with you. Do they have a story (rescue etc?)

Re: Some recent pics

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:49 am
by Fatal_S
Then Nevada has a supremely kissable nose <3 Who am I kidding, they all do :cloud9:

Re: Some recent pics

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:29 pm
by Katrina
skeetersmom wrote:WOW - how many of these awsome creatures do you have? I so wish I could have another - but just don't have the room in my house :(

The are all beautiful - even the "special needs" one(s)...but I am sure all are very happy being with you. Do they have a story (rescue etc?)


I have 13 including Canasta, but she is just on a loan from Mel.

The special needs ones are Simon - you can see a couple threads in the advanced section and Stomatitis and Toe loss, that's him, and Riff-Raff - he is the "houseguest", he is also in the Advanced section here: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=20085

Simon I got off Kijiji knowing he had some issues, Riff-Raff I was asked to take in indefinitely, so he is the "houseguest" although I assume it is a permanent arrangement.

Thanks all. :D

Re: Some recent pics

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:43 pm
by anchietae
Beautiful skinks, Katrina! :)