Some recent pics

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
Katrina
The Daredevil
The Daredevil
Posts: 9769
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:34 pm
Country:
Location: Alberta, Canada

Some recent pics

Postby Katrina » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:24 pm

I know I've been MIA a lot lately, sorry - life has been super busy! All the kids are doing well, I grabbed some pics today or whoever was up which is only about half. If I have time over the next few days I'll try to get better pics and pics of everyone. A couple of the ones that were up are my "special needs" BTS, so don't judge them on their less than perfect appearance! :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
xxmonitorlizardxx
Walks with Squirrels
Walks with Squirrels
Posts: 4050
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:06 pm
Your Facebook name: Jeremy Johnson
Country:
Location: NJ, USA

Re: Some recent pics

Postby xxmonitorlizardxx » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:25 pm

YEAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana:
Merauke Blue Tongue Skink Breeder
https://www.facebook.com/JJReptiles/
User avatar
Krippschick
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 556
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:04 am
Country:
Location: Alberta, Canada

Re: Some recent pics

Postby Krippschick » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:43 pm

Wow Kat they all look great! Love your northerns they look really healthy :D .
You Only Live Once.


*Nikki*
User avatar
xxmonitorlizardxx
Walks with Squirrels
Walks with Squirrels
Posts: 4050
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:06 pm
Your Facebook name: Jeremy Johnson
Country:
Location: NJ, USA

Re: Some recent pics

Postby xxmonitorlizardxx » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:54 pm

Now which Merauke do I think is most suitable for Snickers... :thinking:
Merauke Blue Tongue Skink Breeder
https://www.facebook.com/JJReptiles/
User avatar
Karen
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 477
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:41 pm
Country: USA

Re: Some recent pics

Postby Karen » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:59 pm

Awesome pictures Kat. I love that dark northern in the seventh photo.
• 0.1.0 Merauke - Sylvia
• 0.0.1 Northern - Tiberi
User avatar
Kbell31
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 484
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:12 pm
Country:
Location: Ohio

Re: Some recent pics

Postby Kbell31 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:47 pm

Im going to show my husband how many skinks you have, maybe he will realize that me asking for a second one isnt that big of a deal lol...they are all beautiful!
When life gets difficult, always remember you are being planted NOT buried!
User avatar
Bird_Brain
The Happy Hitman
The Happy Hitman
Posts: 4079
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:11 pm
Country:
Location: Warren, Indiana

Re: Some recent pics

Postby Bird_Brain » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:25 pm

Such beautiful skinks. I love those northerns!
Brad
User avatar
Krippschick
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 556
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:04 am
Country:
Location: Alberta, Canada

Re: Some recent pics

Postby Krippschick » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:36 pm

xxmonitorlizardxx wrote:Now which Merauke do I think is most suitable for Snickers... :thinking:


Would be kind of interesting to see some babies. :D
You Only Live Once.





*Nikki*
User avatar
KellyandLindsey
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:53 pm
Country:
Location: Denver Colorado

Re: Some recent pics

Postby KellyandLindsey » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:45 pm

:banana2: :banana2: :banana2: hey! very cute skinks
User avatar
Fatal_S
Take Flight
Take Flight
Posts: 8391
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:40 pm
Your Facebook name: Mel's Exotics
Country: Canada
Location: Manitoba
Contact:

Re: Some recent pics

Postby Fatal_S » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:31 pm

You have some absolutely stunning skinks <3 Wow.
User avatar
xxmonitorlizardxx
Walks with Squirrels
Walks with Squirrels
Posts: 4050
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:06 pm
Your Facebook name: Jeremy Johnson
Country:
Location: NJ, USA

Re: Some recent pics

Postby xxmonitorlizardxx » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:32 pm

Where is canasta?
Merauke Blue Tongue Skink Breeder
https://www.facebook.com/JJReptiles/
User avatar
Fatal_S
Take Flight
Take Flight
Posts: 8391
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:40 pm
Your Facebook name: Mel's Exotics
Country: Canada
Location: Manitoba
Contact:

Re: Some recent pics

Postby Fatal_S » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:37 pm

I believe Canasta is peeking out of her hide in one photo. That face is just asking for kisses.
User avatar
Richard.C
Kimberley Klan
Kimberley Klan
Posts: 10474
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:37 am
Country:
Location: melbourne australia

Re: Some recent pics

Postby Richard.C » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:36 am

A lovely array of blueys kat
User avatar
Katrina
The Daredevil
The Daredevil
Posts: 9769
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:34 pm
Country:
Location: Alberta, Canada

Re: Some recent pics

Postby Katrina » Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:03 am

That's Nevada peeking out of the hide - Canasta didn't get up for photos. Neither did Kira, Stewy, Callie or Sami (but I had other pics of Sami from outside). And Nevada didn't pose very well, I only got the nose! I'll see if I can get some more today, if I have time. :)
User avatar
StaceyLeigh
Northern Love
Northern Love
Posts: 1576
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 4:24 pm
Country: USA
Location: CNY
Contact:

Re: Some recent pics

Postby StaceyLeigh » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:39 am

Awesome skinks, love them all!
User avatar
Alioop
Loopy De Loop
Loopy De Loop
Posts: 2648
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:37 pm
Country:
Location: Buffalo, NY

Re: Some recent pics

Postby Alioop » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:01 am

Wow Kat you really have a BEAUTIFUL collection!!
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
-Alie-

1.0 Irian Jaya
1.1 Easterns
User avatar
skeetersmom
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower
Posts: 319
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:21 am
Country:
Location: Milwaukee WI USA

Re: Some recent pics

Postby skeetersmom » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:26 am

WOW - how many of these awsome creatures do you have? I so wish I could have another - but just don't have the room in my house :(

The are all beautiful - even the "special needs" one(s)...but I am sure all are very happy being with you. Do they have a story (rescue etc?)
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful: The Lord God made them all.
User avatar
Fatal_S
Take Flight
Take Flight
Posts: 8391
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:40 pm
Your Facebook name: Mel's Exotics
Country: Canada
Location: Manitoba
Contact:

Re: Some recent pics

Postby Fatal_S » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:49 am

Then Nevada has a supremely kissable nose <3 Who am I kidding, they all do :cloud9:
User avatar
Katrina
The Daredevil
The Daredevil
Posts: 9769
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:34 pm
Country:
Location: Alberta, Canada

Re: Some recent pics

Postby Katrina » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:29 pm

skeetersmom wrote:WOW - how many of these awsome creatures do you have? I so wish I could have another - but just don't have the room in my house :(

The are all beautiful - even the "special needs" one(s)...but I am sure all are very happy being with you. Do they have a story (rescue etc?)


I have 13 including Canasta, but she is just on a loan from Mel.

The special needs ones are Simon - you can see a couple threads in the advanced section and Stomatitis and Toe loss, that's him, and Riff-Raff - he is the "houseguest", he is also in the Advanced section here: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=20085

Simon I got off Kijiji knowing he had some issues, Riff-Raff I was asked to take in indefinitely, so he is the "houseguest" although I assume it is a permanent arrangement.

Thanks all. :D
User avatar
anchietae
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 170
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 5:37 pm
Country:
Location: Western Washington, USA
Contact:

Re: Some recent pics

Postby anchietae » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:43 pm

Beautiful skinks, Katrina! :)

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 256 guests