Eco and Trikks
Posted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:47 pm
I took my yellow Tanimbars outside for some sun and pictures.
Please note that while both have MBD symptoms, they're not as bumpy as they sometimes look in the photos. They just tend to sit perfectly still after I move them, and that usually means they're bent funny. Eco's MBD shows in her tail, Trikk's doesn't show much, but his legs are a bit wonky and so he has trouble moving quickly. They would be a pair if Trikks were able to do the deed, but as it is they are wonderful (if shy) pets.
Trikks:












Eco:












Please note that while both have MBD symptoms, they're not as bumpy as they sometimes look in the photos. They just tend to sit perfectly still after I move them, and that usually means they're bent funny. Eco's MBD shows in her tail, Trikk's doesn't show much, but his legs are a bit wonky and so he has trouble moving quickly. They would be a pair if Trikks were able to do the deed, but as it is they are wonderful (if shy) pets.
Trikks:












Eco:












