Page 1 of 1

More albino gigas pics.

Posted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:11 pm
by anchietae
I was cleaning the garage today and found a box of photos. :cry:

Rather than resurrect an old thread, I thought I'd just post a few more photos of the albino Tiliqua gigas I had in the late 1990's. These two different looking albinos were produced from a brother/sister pair.
Normal looking juvenile and amelanistic sibling.
Image amel and het
Possibly a heterozygous sibling.
Image het
!@%$#%@ :shock:
Image albinos

Image albino and tape
:doh:
Image 2 albinos

Image snow

One of the biggest regrets I have is selling this group. :kw:

Re: More albino gigas pics.

Posted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:08 pm
by Jeff
:kick: :kick: :kick: :kick: :kick: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :helpme: :kw: :kw: :kw: :kw: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

Re: More albino gigas pics.

Posted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:17 pm
by anchietae
I know, I know! :( I deserve that! :lol:

Re: More albino gigas pics.

Posted: Tue May 22, 2012 4:52 am
by Alioop
:godhelp: :sad3:


I know I already asked this... I think... but remind me again what became of these guys? They are still around, right?

Re: More albino gigas pics.

Posted: Tue May 22, 2012 4:54 am
by shingleback aus
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: wow i wonder where these guys are now.. some people must have gotton really lucky in the 90's haha

Re: More albino gigas pics.

Posted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:46 pm
by anchietae
shingleback aus wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: wow i wonder where these guys are now.. some people must have gotton really lucky in the 90's haha


:lol: I'm afraid to reveal what else I let slip through my fingers! :roll:

Re: More albino gigas pics.

Posted: Tue May 22, 2012 9:27 pm
by Katrina
Wow!! Amazing!

I'd love to hear about what else you let slip... makes me curious to hear what came of them and how many are kicking around in collections that we just don't hear / know about. Very interesting stuff! Thanks for sharing. :D

Re: More albino gigas pics.

Posted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:14 am
by anchietae
Hey Katrina! Thanks. Another one that comes to mind is selling my colony of Crotaphytus dickersonae.
Without derailing or hijacking my own thread :lol: , here's a link to the story in the Off-Topic Section: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20757