*1996*
Two of my adult Tiliqua multifasciata.
Mum and bub.
Grrrrrrr....
Oh well...




I don't know what to say. You are truly one of the dumbest people on the planet Casey! Just kidding of course. Those are just so amazing, I don't know how anyone could part with them!
Jeff wrote::drool: I don't know what to say. You are truly one of the dumbest people on the planet Casey! Just kidding of course. Those are just so amazing, I don't know how anyone could part with them!



id be kicking myself too haha truely beautifull skinks!! just another inspiration for my wish list 



Alioop wrote:Its a good thing we like you Casey, cuz I'm really starting to doubt your sanity!
These guys are gorgeous! The babies are so ridiculously goofy looking!! Those giant heads, and scrawny little tails- they look like cartoon characters. What did you find them to be like personality-wise?

shingleback aus wrote::doh: id be kicking myself too haha truely beautifull skinks!! just another inspiration for my wish list



Katrina wrote::lol: We've all made decisions that we'd change in hindsight. Very cool!! Amazing how much more readily available these guys were back then, when they weren't very unusual or interesting so people parted with them. Thanks for sharing these!
StaceyLeigh wrote:Wow, awesome skinks! I am curious, why were the centralians easier to get in the 1990's. It was still illegal; to import them then correct?

anchietae wrote:Thanks Katrina. I like beating myself up!![]()
Obviously, with all these picture threads lately! You've kept some pretty amazing reptiles!

so I was a bit anxious to bring them out of winter. 

Richard.C wrote:
makes you wonder what else is out there


Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 286 guests