Page 1 of 1

It's a boy! (with video!)

Posted: Thu May 17, 2012 6:24 pm
by LarissaLurid
I've been thinking that Caipora my 5 month old Merauke is a boy from his appearance, but confirmed it today when I got a glance of hemipenes when he was using the bathroom. lol Glad to finally have a confirmed gender.

Here is a video of him outside (don't worry it's not of him pooing lol) today when he was exploring. He did a lot of trying to burrow into the grass since I woke him up to go enjoy the nice weather, and then in this vid tries to burrow under my leg even until I pick him up and he calms down right away and sits in my lap happily. :3 So cute!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ynuw3onbdRw

Hope you enjoy :3 I love my baby, there's other videos of him and a few of my other pets on my youtube also.

Re: It's a boy! (with video!)

Posted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:20 pm
by Lunaire
Caipora is a cutie! :D Where did you get him? Sho cute.

Re: It's a boy! (with video!)

Posted: Fri May 18, 2012 1:56 pm
by Morgans
Caipora is adorable, Merauke's are such as amazing species. Did you get him from in the US?

Re: It's a boy! (with video!)

Posted: Fri May 18, 2012 3:37 pm
by LarissaLurid
Yes, from Douglas Dix :]

and thank you, he is very adorable, Merauke's are my favorite ^w^

Re: It's a boy! (with video!)

Posted: Fri May 25, 2012 4:12 pm
by Spindown
Doug Dix is wonderful!!

I giggled at your "i caught a glance" because when my male popped his out he could have auditioned for some adult entertainment...very very well endowed! I was in shock! :P