Video of Kupo eating chunkier food

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
Lunaire
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:47 am
Country:
Location: San Francisco, CA

Video of Kupo eating chunkier food

Postby Lunaire » Wed May 16, 2012 9:42 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4Uo_1uzrzg

As the video said, tried something different and more nutritious than his previous feeding video.

He's so little, I hope he will gain a little weight and be bigger soon. I love him to death. :) I am feeding him every 3-4 days now, I havn't tried giving him any treats and I wonder if that is a factor to his growth. I do not know where to buy snails though.

Anyways, thanks for looking! :D
Image
Kupo ~ Northern Blue Tongue Skink
<name pending> ~ Piebald Ball Python
amb44
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:13 pm
Country:
Location: New Zealand

Re: Video of Kupo eating chunkier food

Postby amb44 » Wed May 16, 2012 9:13 pm

He's so cute :) What is the mushy stuff to the left of his bowl? Is it baby food?
LotusFallacy
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:28 am
Country:
Location: Florida

Re: Video of Kupo eating chunkier food

Postby LotusFallacy » Thu May 17, 2012 2:19 am

Yum! I was tempted to grab a fork and dig in!
User avatar
Lunaire
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:47 am
Country:
Location: San Francisco, CA

Re: Video of Kupo eating chunkier food

Postby Lunaire » Thu May 17, 2012 8:23 am

amb44 wrote:He's so cute :) What is the mushy stuff to the left of his bowl? Is it baby food?


It's a butternut squash puree XD So that he HAS to eat it. >__>

LotusFallacy wrote:Yum! I was tempted to grab a fork and dig in!


Haha :D
Image
Kupo ~ Northern Blue Tongue Skink
<name pending> ~ Piebald Ball Python
User avatar
skeetersmom
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower
Posts: 319
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:21 am
Country:
Location: Milwaukee WI USA

Re: Video of Kupo eating chunkier food

Postby skeetersmom » Thu May 17, 2012 9:13 am

Love watching these guys eat :) You can get the can-o-snails. Not all pet shops carry them - but you can order on the internet. Just remember to put the open can in the frig...unless you like very foul smelling things.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful: The Lord God made them all.
User avatar
Lunaire
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:47 am
Country:
Location: San Francisco, CA

Re: Video of Kupo eating chunkier food

Postby Lunaire » Thu May 17, 2012 9:19 am

skeetersmom wrote:Love watching these guys eat :) You can get the can-o-snails. Not all pet shops carry them - but you can order on the internet. Just remember to put the open can in the frig...unless you like very foul smelling things.


Ohhh yeah I've seen those around! I could try that. Are they as nutritious as live snails?
Image
Kupo ~ Northern Blue Tongue Skink
<name pending> ~ Piebald Ball Python
User avatar
skeetersmom
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower
Posts: 319
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:21 am
Country:
Location: Milwaukee WI USA

Re: Video of Kupo eating chunkier food

Postby skeetersmom » Thu May 17, 2012 11:37 am

They say the process seals in the flavor (not that I tested) and freshness. I figure since Skeeter loves them, and I do use other protein sources, good to go :)

Of course, fresh is always better - depending on the availability.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful: The Lord God made them all.

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 139 guests