Indiana Climbing...
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
-
NOP
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 56
- Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:21 pm
- Country:
- Location: West Virginia
Indiana Climbing...
So i did a little bit of a change to Indiana's cage early this morning and when i got home from work it had appeared that he enjoys the little addition...but i am a little worried about him falling from up there so think i should take it back out and put the others back in? either way was a good photo op sorry for bad quality.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Richard.C
- Kimberley Klan

- Posts: 10474
- Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:37 am
- Country:
- Location: melbourne australia
Re: Indiana Climbing...
peek a boo,lol
i wouldnt worry to much,they are suprisingly agile climbers and if its not to high normally no issues,and if its new,they cant help them selves ,have to investigate
i wouldnt worry to much,they are suprisingly agile climbers and if its not to high normally no issues,and if its new,they cant help them selves ,have to investigate
- skeetersmom
- Bluey Follower

- Posts: 319
- Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:21 am
- Country:
- Location: Milwaukee WI USA
Re: Indiana Climbing...
They never amaze us do they? Just wondering - what would you recommond as the highest climbing "thingy"?
Skeeter loves to climb - I have a variety of different branches that I switch around every week - gives him the impression he is getting new digs
Usually after 3-4 days he settles down with them - but only have time to switch over on the weekends.
I put an artifical plant in his enclosure last weekend, and within and hour - I could hear him rustling in it. By the time I could get my camera, he was out. Nice that you got to get a pic of yours.
Skeeter loves to climb - I have a variety of different branches that I switch around every week - gives him the impression he is getting new digs
I put an artifical plant in his enclosure last weekend, and within and hour - I could hear him rustling in it. By the time I could get my camera, he was out. Nice that you got to get a pic of yours.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful: The Lord God made them all.
- Richard.C
- Kimberley Klan

- Posts: 10474
- Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:37 am
- Country:
- Location: melbourne australia
Re: Indiana Climbing...
in my out door cages i have logs above a rock pile that are 4 feet off the ground in places,for the water dragons and cunningham skinks,the easterns and blotchies are quite often up there as well,sometimes quite a few at once to
Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 321 guests
